Today I’m reviewing the Makeup Revolution Redemption Iconic 3 Eye Shadow Palette. Firstly eye shadows is not something that I apply every single day. I apply them only on special occasions like weddings, parties, etc. And hence I do not opt for eye shadow palettes that burn a hole in my pocket. I love smokey eyes as they look so flattering and whenever in the past I have created a smokey eye look using this palette I’ve always received so many compliments. If you are someone like me who likes to stick to neutrals, loves smokey eyes for occasions or even someone who has just started with eye shadows and is in search of a neutral palette to add to your beginners kit then this palette is just the right pick for you!
Price: 1200 INR (Prices vary across different websites and hence I would suggest to search for the one that offers the best price)
This palette is known to be a dupe for the Urban Decay Naked 3 palette. I do not own the palette and hence cannot really comment on that, but I have seen many bloggers agree to it. Most of the shades are very well pigmented (I’ve spoken about the pigmentation of each shade individually below) with great wear time. This palette does not come with any names on it and hence I will just number them 1 to 12 (left to right). Let’s talk about the shades individually now.
- This is a perfect highlighter shade to go under your eyebrows and also in the inner corners to your eyes just to make your eyes pop. This shade is well pigmented.
- The second shade is a nice champagne glittery shade which can be combined with other pink shades to create a nice subtle look or can also be worn alone for that gorgeous wash of color. Again a well pigmented shade.
- This one is similar to the second one but with smaller chunks of glitter in it. This shade will compliment the second one quite well. This shade isn’t that pigmented though.
- This one doesn’t contain any glitter particles in it. It’s a pinkish brown shade. Can be used as a crease color. Again not very well pigmented.
- This is a darker pink glittery shade which again can be worn alone for that beautiful flush of color. This one is very well pigmented.
- This is a brown glittery shade which I always go for when I want to create a nice smokey eye look. I use it on my inner half lid. Very well pigmented.
- This one is my all time favorite crease color. It is just the perfect shade that will help you to blend all the colors amazingly well. It just makes the whole look appear more put together. Well pigmented.
- This shade is similar to the third one with just more of brown tone to it and also a little more pigmented as compared to the third one.
- From this shade up to the 12th one all are perfect for the smokey eye looks. This one is a lighter brown shade with very small chunks of glitter in it. I do not personally see myself reaching out to this shade often though. Well pigmented.
- This one is a great darker brown glittery shade. It is a mixture of brown and coffee together. Very well pigmented.
- This one inclines more towards the coffee shade with minimal glitter in it. Again very well pigmented.
- This one is my favorite as it helps me achieve that perfect smokey eye look. It is a mixture of brown and black with minimal glitter. I use it on my outer v for that perfect smokey effect. Again a very well pigmented shade.
Overall, this is a perfect budget friendly palette available in India which is well pigmented. I recommend this palette to those who love sticking to neutral shades when it comes to eye shadow and also to those who have just started out on eye shadow and are in search of a palette that can be used to create infinite number of neutral and smokey eye looks.
Have you tried this the Makeup Revolution Redemption Iconic 3 Palette yet? What are your views on this palette? Are you a Makeup Revolution fan? Tell me all about it in the comments section below as I would love to hear from you! I will be back with another review very soon.
Also feel free to join me on all my social media handles too! 😉✌🏻️
*Email me at StayGlamrs for any collaborations or enquiry.
**Please do not use any photos or contents without asking permission at email@example.com
Until next time, StayGlamrs! 💋