Hello everyone. I hope you guys are doing well.
I recently shared an image of my newspaper nail art that I had done and a lot of you were curious to know how I did it. So I thought of writing a blog post involving the steps you need to follow in order to achieve this awesome and unique yet very simple nail art design. This nail art is perfect for beginners too. Okay so let’s get started.
Things you’ll need:
Newspaper (Cut into small square or rectangle shape) , a pair of scissors, white/grey nail paint and Isopropyl rubbing alcohol, also known as Clinical Spirit (You can find this at any chemist shop)
- Apply 2 coats of either a grey nail paint or a white nail art. The nail paint that I used was from Nykaa in the shade number 82 called Lychee Delight. If you’re looking for a grey nail paint you can definitely try this one out.
- Now dip your finger into the clinical spirit for 5-10 seconds and remove.
- Place the newspaper piece on you’re finger and press it down to let it transfer the print.
- Now gently peel off the newspaper and Viola, there you have it!
- Lastly seal your design with a top coat to add a beautiful shine.
Tips and tricks:
- Let the nail paint completely dry before you move to step number 2.
- Make sure the pieces of newspaper you cut have maximum number of words on it, that way it enhances the design even further.
- Do not press down the newspapers too hard else you might end up tearing it.
- Do not hold the newspaper for too long on your nails or else the newspaper will stick to your nails.
- Try not to shift the paper when the print is getting transferred.
Wasn’t this easy? Definitely give this a try and as always do not forget to share your newspaper nail art with me. I would love to see your version of newspaper nail art.
I hope you guys enjoyed reading this post and found it helpful. If you have any doubts feel free to ask me in the comments section below and I would be more than happy to help. I will be back with a new nail art design very soon! Until then, StayGlarms!
Feel free to join me on all my social media handles too! 😉✌🏻️
*Email me at StayGlamrs for any collaborations or enquiry.
**Please do not use any photos or contents without asking for permission.